- Accommodates punch & die sets in various shapes and sizes from 1” up to 1-9/16”
- Replaces Standard Punch Assembly or can be used as a secondary Punch Workstation
The Oversize Punch Assembly takes the place of your standard Punch Assembly to accommodate punches and dies in various shapes and sizes from 1″ to 1-9/16″. Oversize Punch and Die Sets sold separately. See our standard stocked Punch and Die Sets and contact us for custom sizes.
Punched holes or shapes larger than 1-9/16″ require the 241 Punch Assembly.
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 in|
Usually in Stock; Allow a few extra days for order processing time.
|Box Shipping Method||
UPS Ground provides you with dependable, cost-effective, day-definite delivery for packages weighing up to 150 lbs. (68 kg) within Canada, that don’t require the speed of express shipping.
|Box Unloading Details||
This package weighs less than 150 Lbs. – WCB recommends maximum weight to be lifted, under perfect lifting conditions, is 51 pounds or 23 kilograms. You may need a forklift to unload this item.
FOB (Albert Lea, MN) – The buyer assumes ownership of the shipment the moment the carrier picks up and signs the bill of lading. Freight is Prepaid and Charged at checkout.
*** SUMMER 2021 PROMOTION ***
Save 10% when you order an Edwards Ironworker from now until July 31st, 2021.
- Order must be received by July 31st, 2021.
- Only applies to the 50 Ton Ironworkers and above.
- Discount applies to all Electrical Configurations (with or without Powerlink Option)
- DOES NOT apply to 40 Ton, Powerlink Tools, Accessories, Bender Dies, Parts and Tooling.
Call us or email us today! Phone: (519) 913-1515, Toll-Free: 1-(833) 399-5395, Email: email@example.com Dismiss