Accounting, Payment Terms (Boring Stuff…):
– Currency: All prices advertised on the Ironworkers Canada are in Canadian Dollars.
– Sales Taxes: Provincial Sales Taxes (GST/HST) will be charged at the checkout using the “Shipping Address”.
– Methods of Payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Cheques and Wire Transfers. Funds must clear for cheques and wire transfers before purchase is shipped.
– FOB Point: FOB (Albert Lea, MN) – The buyer assumes ownership of the shipment the moment the carrier picks up and signs the bill of lading. Freight is Prepaid and Charged at checkout.
– Payment Terms: Punches & Dies, Parts: All Punches & Dies, Replacement Parts, Bender Dies, Attachments and Accessories must be paid in full prior to shipping.
– Payment Terms: Machinery/Equipment Payment Terms: In order to process your order for Ironworkers, Powerlink Hydraulic Tools, we will initially collect a down payment/deposit only.
– Full Payment Prior to Shipping: All equipment must be paid in full prior to shipping. We will contact you in advance and let you know that your order is ready for shipping. An estimated delivery timeline will be provided to you including a tracking number. The final payment will be charged using the same method of payment used for the deposit. The order will be shipped only when the final payment is received.
– Do not Cancel on us: Orders are not subject to cancellation except with Ironworkers Canada consent and upon terms indemnifying Ironworkers Canada against loss. A 20% re-stocking fee will be charged for all orders cancelled. No exceptions.
– Refunds: We hope that you don’t cancel your order. However, we understand sometimes you may not have a choice due to many factors. Please allow 10-15 business for refunds to be processed. Refunds are given to the same payment method used to pay for the item originally.
– Our delivery timelines are estimated and start from receipt of clear order (receipt of down payment.).
– Actual shipping date may be dependent on circumstance beyond our control. Every reasonable effort will be made to effect shipment on time.
– We will not be liable for any damages resulting directly or indirectly from delay in shipment due to any cause other than our willful neglect.
– We shall not be responsible for delays caused by financial institutions. In-stock items are subject to availability. First come first serve basis.
– Upon receipt of order confirmation, Ironworkers Canada will provide a confirmation package showing the shipping dimensions and power requirements for the specific equipment purchased.
Unloading, Freight Claims:
– All freight charges, insurance charges, and taxes are the responsibility of the Buyer.
– All deliveries must be inspected prior to receiving them. If you notice any damage on the equipment being delivered, please make notes, take pictures and record it on the bill of lading prior to unloading it. Ironworkers Canada will not accept freight claims if damage has not been recorded on the bill of lading and the driver has been notified.
– It is the customer’s responsibility to unload, uncrate, clean and position the equipment on site.
– Power Plug: All equipment shipped by Ironworkers Canada does not come with a power connector/plug.
– Connecting to Power: Customers are responsible to connect the equipment electrically to the proper main power supply; We strongly suggest that a certified electrician be hired to provide the right power the machine.
– Electrical Specifications: Power consumption specifications can be found on the manuals provided with the equipment. You may also find the Amps required on each product page under the “Specifications” tab. Please note that we provide the highest Amp required for each Ironworker. This may or may not apply to you depending which Phase/Voltage you purchased.
– Assembly: Machine will require some assembly which your machine shop personnel should be able to perform.